Private and Communal Forest Restitution and Management
The restitution of non state forest properties to their private and communal owners and the restructuration of the forestry sector are huge challenges on policy, technical and economic areas. The project aimed at the promotion of the private forestry sector and the development of support, information and communication services which are needed by private forest owners.
- Policy and legal advice, in particular development of forest policies and legislations.
- Enhancement of technical and political dialogue between private owner and administration.
- Support to non state forest owner associations.
- Organisational development, assistance to the development and implementation of an advise service for non-state forest owners inside the administration.
- Capacity building and training.
Back to Selected References